Why Choose a Home in Greater Tampa Bay?
Discover the Treasure of the Gulf of Mexico
- 20+ Miles of Powdersoft Sand
- The lowest beachfront real estate prices of any major metropolitan area in the country.
- More than 120 miles of residential waterfront properties – arguably the most extensive of any metro location in the S.
- Extensive Highway system – Beaches located just 5 – 30 minutes from the U.S. interstate highway system
- 2 International Airports offering non-stop flights to more than 100 cities – including non-stops to every major Eastern and Midwestern city in the U.S. and many out west including LA, Phoenix &
- Four Major Cruise Lines Travel from Tampa Bay to destinations throughout the Caribbean, Central and South America.
Culture and Entertainment:
- Five major performing arts centers, dozens of museums, 25+ county and state parks
- Three distinct metropolitan downtown areas offering unique and robust cultural experiences
- Countless festivals and annual specialty events
- Three Major Sports Franchises
- A Major “Top 50” research university
- Many high performing Magnate Education Schools throughout the Bay Area
- Several of the highest rated Pre-K – grade 12 private prep schools in the Southeast
- 4 Major Adult Teaching Hospitals
- Major Children’s Research/Teaching Hospital operated by Johns Hopkins
- More than 20 tertiary care hospitals including 4 Trauma Centers
- More than 100 Private and Public Golf Courses in the area
- 23 Championship Caliber Courses including the world renowned Innisbrook Copperhead Course and TPC of Tampa Bay
- 7 championship courses within a ten minute drive from the beach.
Cost of Living:
The best purchasing power of any waterfront metro area in the U.S. 38% more purchasing power than New York City. 43% more purchasing power than San Francisco.